… ’twas all about FoOd!!!
Sunday is Fun Day… and there was yet another event to look forward to – Bangalore Eat Carnival, at The Jayamahal Palace Hotel on June 12th, 2016.
With a line up of food stalls and events like dance battles, photo booth, water balloons, trampolines and more, the Bangalore Eat Carnival had its lush green lawn designed to get all foodies at one place on a drizzly Sunday noon!
Hop right in for a tour of the carnival…
- Kip’s Home Bakes – was a crowd-puller and the highlight of the day! With exceptional taste and flavours combined, their triple chocolate brownies, cookies and sandwiches were worth the time spent waiting in the queue.Click here to read more and order from them.
- ChefKraft: Known for their recipe kits, fresh meals, spreads, jams etc., ChefKart offered it all ready in boxes to try on the spot or take-away! Click here to know more.
- Cake studio by PriyAnjali: Their display was extensive – cakes, pastries, cheesecakes, cake jars and more
- A quick look at the other stalls serving dosa, fried chicken, juices and sandwiches…
- Dance battles: To watch a 10-second video –> click here.
Meeting friends and fabulous people:
From a foodie point of view, we expected way more than the carnival offered – more food stalls, more fun, more activities. Being a Sunday, it ought to have been booming with people of all ages, set out on their usual family outing. But until 4 pm, there were very few people at the venue. Hope the event picked up by late evening. Did anyone visit post 4 pm? Please share your experience…